Speedway one way Communications, Simple Programming.
Speedway one way Communications Simple Programming.
Please follow ALL of these simple steps.
do not miss out 15, 16, 17,
1. Turn unit off by pressing and holding button 1 (on/off) til screen goes blank.
2. Hold buttons 1 (on/off) and 2 (Scan) down simultaneously, til the screen comes up, with Programing mode. Release buttons.
3. Press button 1 (on/off) move to next screen without reset.
4. Battery save should be “YES” if it is “NO” press button 6 (vol+) save should now be “YES”
5. Press button 2 (Scan) to save.
6. Squelch should be “3” if not use buttons 3 or 5 to make it “3”
7. Press button 2 (scan) to save.
8. Scan hold time, this should be “6” if not use 3 or 5 to make it “6”
9. Press button 2 (scan) to save.
10. Default channel, should be set at 455.056250. For Speedway NZ Channel. use buttons 4 or 5 for course adjustments, and 3 or 6 for fine adjustments.
Once this has been achieved.
11. Press button 2 (Scan) to save.
12. Default CTCSS should be 123.0 HZ use buttons 3 or 6 to adjust it.
13. Press button 2 (scan) to save.
14. The receiver is now programmed, but needs the Default channel set.
15. Turn Receiver off, by holding down, button 1 (On/Off)
16. Turn receiver on, by holding down button 1 (On/Off) for about 4 second.
17. Hold down button 4 (Default CH) for a few seconds, the display should change and show “CHANNEL MODE, 455.0562, DEFAULT CHANNEL.
18. You have now set the receiver to the new settings. If the display is not as above go back to 1. And start again.
Now you can use the buttons 3 or 6 to adjust the volume.
The ON/OFF Button allows you to switch the receiver on or off or to a conventional FM receiver, however in the FM mode the Speedway one way messages will not be received. For speedway use you need to use the CHANNEL MODE 455.06250, DEFAULT CHANNEL. Mode.