Harris Air Hose
or 4 fortnightly payments of $19.75 with More info
HARRIS Heavy Duty Flexible Hose Connect your HarrisAir ready helmet direct to the fresh air source.
Tips for hose length:
- Leave yourself a little slack so you have plenty of room to turn your head.
- If ordering a dual, order 2′ longer than the first hose. (3′ and 5′ or 4′ and 6′).
- If you’re mounting the RaceAir directly behind your seat, 3′ is normally a good length.
- If you’re mounting the Harris Air Pump in between seats, 4′ and 5′ are good lengths.
- If you’re trying to determine lengths for a 4 seater and mounting the HarrisAir in the back of the vehicle, 8′ and 10′ are common lengths.
- The hoses can be shortened. The glue is a little tough to untwist, but it can be done. We recommend shortening on the motor side, not the helmet side.