Harris Push to drink, driver Quick change system
or 4 fortnightly payments of $369.75 with More info
Just a small loss in hydration can lead to a significant reduction in concentration and make you reactions slow and you get fatigued faster, slowing your reactions and lead to longer lap times?
In the high-heat and humidity of a race car where temperatures frequently get well above 50 degrees C. Drivers can easily lose significantly or more of their Hydration during a race. If the driver is unable to easily drink while racing, this could lead to more mistakes and cause lap times to suffer.
Keeping the driver hydrated, with a Harris quick change push to drink hydration system brings huge benefits.
- The heat-resistant insulation to keep the drink cool during long stints.
- You can change the bottle in under 1.4 seconds. It’s perfect to use during driver changes and pit stops in endurance racing.
- It has a powerful pump in the main housing and delivers the drink through a tube at the press of a button.
- By using materials like carbon fibre, and aluminium. the system is very lightweight. You can easily attach this to roll bars or other mountings with the included mount.
The Package Includes:
– 2 x 1ltr Alloy bottles and valved caps
– 1 x main housing Carbon Fiber
– 1 x mount fits 32 – 52mm roll bars
– 1 x water fitting
– 1 x drink tube, insulation and one way valve