Harris Race Radios Motorola Clubmans Digital / Analog Motrosport Communications System
This is a first of the Motorola Digital UHF semi professional Motorsport based systems with 135 programmable channels, based system. this system is upgradable, as your motorsport radio needs increase. Ideal for clubmans, endurance racing, sprint racing etc. who want more range, noise cancelling, and clarity and a big step up from the Base model system.
The system comprises 2 UHF or VHF Motorola HRR5 radios and private channel digital 135 channel radios, helmet adapter cables, helmet to Radio wiring, PTT Switch, Chargers, Pit Headset, etc.
Run on PRS CB No Licence required.
Or full private channel licence depending on your requirements.
We recommend the use of a full private channel licence this give the best results, depending on your requirements. We are licenced to issue NZ radio licences.
The Motorola Clubmans Digital Motorsport Radio system includes the following.
- Car: Motorola HRR5 Motorsport Digital Radio; with Motorsport firmwear.
- Car wiring harness; Digital Harris connection, triple screened etc.
- Interface cable; Digital Interface electronics between the radio and the system.
- Car Radio holding Box; rugged plastic box that will not interfere with radio RF.
- PTT switch with cable; 1,000,000 cycle sealed red PTT button, and special twisted pair urethane coil cord and wired with an industry standard 3-pin connector. Either Velcro or through hole mount.
- Antenna: Harris Race Radios high gain ground plane independent antenna with BNC connector.
- Car Radio Charger; High speed IMPRES intelligent charger.
- Pit Motorola HRR5 Digital Motorsport radio; with Motorsport firmware, programed to your requirements, Automatic monitoring of Race Radio.
- Harris Race Radios noise cancelling Pit Headset: Either behind the head or overhead. Harris Race Radios rugged headset cord; with built in digital compatible electronics.
- Pit Radio Charger; High speed HRR5 intelligent charger.