Stilo ST5 F Composite Helmet
ST5 Formula Composite
EQUIPPED ACCORDING TO FIA 8858-2015 STANDARD
material: fiberglass – kevlar MSF (Multi Sandwich Fiber)
Exploiting the new generation ST5 design the Stilo ST5R Composite Rally Helmet offers maximum safety standards with a very individual look. Manufactured from a kevlar MSF (Multi Sandwich Fiber) and fitted with a WRC intercom system. Dramatically lighter than the opposition the ST5 range of helmets feature the smallest shell sizes in their class. Improved ventilation and interior provide the ST5 range with unparalleled comfort.
Stilo ST5R Composite Rally – Fitted with Stilo’s superior WRC intercom system that includes: noise attenuating earmuffs which are fitted with speakers, magnetic-dynamic noise cancelling microphone, fully integrated intercom plug. Supplied with factory fitted FHR (HANS) clips.
Other features Include:
- Multi function visor locking clasp
- New visor locking system central with double click
- Prepared for side and frontal drinking system
- Adjustments: microphone mouth distance, ear area customization
- Integrated Plugs: No more hanging cables and possible breakages. The whole electronics package is integrated into the helmet as well as the plug connecting to the intercom. The plug is on the right hand side of the helmet.
- Adjustable Microphone: Magnetic-dynamic noise-cancelling microphone. Supplied with spacers to move the microphone position closer to the driver’s mouth.
- Earmuffs: Offer excellent isolation from external noises and contain the intercom speakers. The pressure on the head from the earmuffs can be adjusted by changing the special foam rubber pads positioned between the earmuff and the helmet.
- Peak: GT Option Adjustable peak specifically designed to shade from the sun.
- Drinks System Connection Plug: Built in to the helmet on the left hand side is the optional drinks system port. Allowing the driver to easily stay hydrated during a competition and with quick release couplings also making it easy to enter and exit the car.
- Double Shell: Two different shells: one for small sizes (XS, S and M) and one for large sizes (L and XL).
Snell SA2015 & FIA 8859-2015 approved
XS (54) (indent only), S (55), M (57), L (59), XL (61), XXL (63), XXXL (64)