Stilo ST5 FN Carbon Helmet
ST5 FN Carbon
EQUIPPED ACCORDING TO FIA 8858-2015 STANDARD
Without posts but can be added.
material: normal tensile carbon
weight (intercom included) +-30 g:
small shell 1.350 g
large shell 1.400 g (Equipped according to FIA 8858-2015 standard)
option Integrated Earmuff Intercom system with WRC electronics Also avalable with FIA earpiece option.
Smallest shell Increased vision
More comfortable More aerodynamic
Better driver ventilation forced Air can be added
Multi function visor locking clasp New visor locking system central with double click
Prepared for side and frontal drinking system
Adjustments: microphone mouth distance, ear area customization
small shell XS 54, S 55, M 57, L 59
large shell L 60, XL 61, XXL 63
Exploiting the new generation ST5 design the Stilo ST5R Carbon Helmet offers maximum safety standards with a very individual look. Manufactured using a kevlar construction with a carbon finish to produce an incredibly strong shell with a significant weight reduction. Dramatically lighter than the opposition the ST5 range of helmets feature the smallest shell sizes in their class. Improved ventilation and interior provide the ST5 range with unparalleled comfort.
Include fitted FHR (HANS) clips.
Other features Include:
- Option Harris whole electronics package is integrated into the helmet as well as the plug connecting to the intercom. The plug is on the right or left hand side of the helmet.
- Adjustable Microphone: Magnetic-dynamic noise-cancelling microphone. Supplied with spacers to move the microphone position closer to the driver’s mouth.
- Option Earmuffs: Offer excellent isolation from external noises and contain the intercom speakers. The pressure on the head from the earmuffs can be adjusted by changing the special foam rubber pads positioned between the earmuff and the helmet.
- Or option FIA approved earpieces.
- option GT Adjustable peak specifically designed to shade from the sun.
- Drinks System Preparation: Optional drinks system allowing the driver to easily stay hydrated during a competition and with quick release couplings also making it easy to enter and exit the car.
- Double Shell: Two different shells: one for small sizes (XS, S and M) and one for large sizes (L and XL).
Snell SA2015 & FIA 8859-2015 approved
XS (54) (indent only), S (55), M (57), L (59), XL (61), XXL (63), XXXL (64)