Stilo WRC DES Carbon Helmet.
available for orders up to $2,000.00 Learn More
HOMOLOGATED FIA 8859-2015 SNELL SA2015 NEW
Material: normal tensile carbon
Weight (intercom included) +-30 g:
Small shell 1.200 g
Large shell 1.280 g (Equipped according to FIA 8858-2015 standard)
Microphone boom and plug integrated
Adjustments: microphone position, peak, earmuffs pressure
Optional set up: adjustable short visor
Small shell | XS 54, S 55, M 57
Large shell | L 59, XL 61
The Stilo WRC DES Carbon Piuma helmet is available in 2 versions – RALLY and TURISMO (Circuit). The Stilo WRC DES Carbon Piuma helmet is a redesigned and updated version of the WRC Carbon Piuma helmet. This new version has a much stronger carbon shell and is Snell SA2015 approved.
WRC DES Carbon Piuma RALLY – This helmet is fitted with Stilo’s WRC intercom system that includes: noise attenuating earmuffs which are fitted with speakers, magnetic-dynamic noise cancelling microphone, fully integrated intercom plug. Weight: small shell 1200g±30g, large shell 1280g±30g.
Other features include:
- Adjustable Microphone: WRC DES is fitted with an easily adjustable microphone boom/holder. All it takes is to remove the holder padding and to use the provided spacers to move the microphone 5, 10 or 15 mm closer to the mouth.
- Integrated Plug: WRC DES integrated plug is positioned away from the HANS® posts in order to ease the jack connection to the intercom (Rally) or radio (Turismo).
- Adjustable Peak: The peak can be raised and lowered to give the driver clear visibility even when the sun is on the horizon. Optional high optical quality flip up visor available.
- Earmuffs: they assure the helmet to be perfectly soundproof. Their pressure on the head can be adjusted by replacing the special foam rubber paddings placed in between the earmuffs and the shell. The Rally version hosts speakers.
- EPS Cheekpads: WRC DES is the only helmet on the market, fitted both with earmuffs and EPS (expandable polystyrene) cheekpads. The use of EPS cheekpads ensures better protection in case of lateral impacts.
- Double Shell: Two different shells: one for small sizes (XS, S and M) and one for large sizes (L and XL).
Snell SA2015 & FIA 8859-2015 approved
XS (54), S (55), M (57), L (59), XL (61)